HOW WE DO IT
Where your child has difficulties, we identify the causes and work with them to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to address those problems.
- To do this, our tutors utilise the most up to date methods and materials available to assist your child’s learning.
- Each student is closely guided and monitored as they follow their own, individually designed program.
- Depending on the student’s individual needs and level, tutors may use a mix of resources including, text, computer programs and work sheets.
- A key element of our program is developing student motivation and confidence. Recognition of student achievements forms the basis of this, especially in the Primary School levels. It helps students appreciate that effort brings rewards and develops self-assurance in their own ability.
- The number of students in each child’s group can vary, but is limited to a maximum of 4 thus ensuring each student gets all the attention and assistance they need.
- Homework is not excessive but forms a key part of the student’s program:
- It provides the student with practice and reinforcement of recent learning.
- It assists development of self-esteem by providing the student with confirmation of their developing understanding and
- It provides the teacher with feedback on the areas that need further instruction.